Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Tree Lollipops!


~Easy Homemade Lollipops~
The History of The Christmas Tree...@ Our House
Get the biggest one you can find and decorate it with LOTS of candy canes and tons of lights. I don't think you can ever have too many of either one. Well, maybe just once..we did. Now, I believe in real trees, I mean, how can you go through the Christmas season without that amazing real tree scent permeating your entire house..well, at least the room the tree is in anyway? So, one December morning, I walk into the living room to find an army of ants..ANTS, covering my beautifully candy cane decked out tree! They were inside every candy cane wrapper..eeww..so, goodbye Christmas Tree! That distant memory along with pine needle embedded carpet, sticky sap hands, and the pain joy of having to take the whole crazy thing down every January (or March.. what, who, was that me?) has not deterred this Christmas crazy girl one little bit! So I say to you, get out there to those Christmas Tree Farms..or Home Depot, and find your family's perfect tree!
 Merry Christmas Tree Choosing & warm up that hot cocoa with mini marshmallows. :o)
 Place peppermints on parchment paper lined sheet pan. Bake 8-10 minutes @ 275 degrees. Upon removing from oven, immediately press decorations into melted candy and insert lollipop stick. Just dab on a little corn syrup if you're having trouble with decorations sticking.
 *edit* All tree decorations are from Wilton. Click here for the link.
 Easy & pretty melted peppermint Christmas trees!
Thank You for Visiting My Blog Today!
Wishing You All a Sweet Day From
SUGARTOWN SWEETS
Leaving me a comment will make mine! :o)





8 comments: