Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkey In The Straw Cupcakes!

TURKEY IN THE STRAW CUPCAKES!
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!
If you need a last minute & super easy Thanksgiving cupcake..here it is! 
I have so many blessings to be thankful for. I have a wonderful family to celebrate the holiday with. I am blessed with a wonderful church, pastor and church family.
Thank you LORD for your blessings on me!
 And now..I get to eat these cute & yummy cupcakes! :o)
Ingredients needed for Turkey in the Straw Cupcakes listed above. *edit* Tracking a link back to my blog, I found some of my readers in Japan aren't sure what the "straw" is made of. 
Here is a link to the Shredded Wheat.
Easy turkey feet piped onto parchment paper.
 When candy hardens, gently peel feet off paper.
 Cover frosted cupcake with broken up shredded wheat. Place turkey legs upside down into cupcake. That's it! Cute Sweet!
Wishing You All A Blessed Thanksgiving 
From My Family To Yours
SUGARTOWN SWEETS
thanks you for stopping by today!
I enjoy reading all your comments. :o)

7 comments:

  1. Turkey in the straw, turkey in the straw, we love turkey in the straw!! These are too cute!! Stephie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These gave me a chuckle! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We looooove this recipe. Would you allow us to feature it in the holiday edition of our online magazine, Ruby for Women, A Voice for Every Christian Woman? We would also like to feature it on our blog, Rubyforwomen.com.
    Please respond to karen@rubyforwomen.com :)

    ReplyDelete